Run To You Blog Tour Stop
W/ Clara Kensie
RUN TO YOU PART ONE: FIRST SIGHT
Available February 1, 2014
Part One in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that wil transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Sarah Spencer has a secret: her rea name is Tessa Carson, and to stay alive, she can tell no one the truth about her psychically gifted family and the danger they are running from. As the new girl in the latest of countless schools, she also runs from her attraction to Tristan Walker—after all, she can’t even tell him her real name. But Tristan won’t be put off by a few secrets. Not even dangerous ones that might rip Tessa from his arms before they even kiss…
RUN TO YOU PART TWO: SECOND GLANCE(available February 8, 2014
Part Two in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that wil transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Tessa Carson has unlocked her heart and her secrets to Tristan Walker—but Tristan has secrets of his own, and his might just mean the end of Tessa’s family. Unaware, Tessa embraces falling in love and being herself for the first time since she was attacked when she was only eight years old. But secrets can’t be run from forever, and sometimes love is too good to be true…
RUN TO YOU PART THREE: THIRD CHARM(available February 15, 2014
Part Three in the riveting romantic thriller about a family on the run from a deadly past and a first love that wil transcend secrets, lies and danger…
Betrayed, heartbroken, and determined to save her family, Tessa Carson refuses to give in to Tristan Walker’s pleas for forgiveness. But her own awakening psychic gift won’t let her rest until she uncovers the truth about her family and her past. And Tristan is the only one who can help her sift through the secrets to find the truth hidden in all the lies…
< http://www.amazon.com/s/ ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search alias%3Dstripbooks&field keywords=RUN+TO+YOU+clara+kensie >
< http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/ Clara-Kensie? store=allproducts&keyword=Clara+Kensie
iBooks < https://itunes.apple.com/us/ artist/clara-kensie/id784187975?mt=11 >
Google Play Books< https:// play.google.com/store/search? q=Clara%20Kensie&c=books >
Harlequin< http://www.harlequin.com/ catalogsearch.html? vcname=Catalog_Search&keyword=RUN+To+ you
Kobo< http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ Search? query=Clara%20Kensie&fcsearchfield=Auth >
Indigo < http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/ home/search/? keywords=clara%20kensie >
Sony < https://ebookstore.sony.com/ search?keyword=Clara+Kensie >
hybrid?filter0=Clara+Kensie&x=-1049&y= 92 >
About the Author:
Clara Kensie grew up near Chicago reading every book she could find and using her diary to write stories about a girl with psychic powers who solved mysteries. She purposely did not hide her diary, hoping someone would read it and assume she was writing about herself. Since then, she’s swapped her diary for a computer and admits her characters are fictional but otherwise she hasn’t changed one bit.
Website < http://clarakensie.com >
Twitter < https://twitter.com/
Goodreads < https://www.goodreads.com/ author/show/7350533.Clara_Kensie >
Facebook < https://www.facebook.com/ AuthorClaraKensie >
Tumblr < http://clarakensie.tumblr.com/ >
Instagram < http://instagram.com/ clara_kensie
Author Guest Post:
Three Truths and a Lie with YA Author Clara Kensie
Three truths and a lie about me
1. I have been in one Federal prison, two state prisons, and one juvenile detention center.
2. I’ve been drinking coffee every morning since I was ten years old
3. I despise bell peppers of all colors: red green, yellow, orange
4. My great-great uncle worked for A Capone.
Three truths and a lie about my writing
1. I do my best writing in the early, pre dawn hours.
2. I work out my plot by talking aloud to myself while I drive.
3. I used to write in silence but now need music.
4. I love my readers more than words can express (hint: this one is not the lie).
Three truths and a lie about RUN TO YOU
1. Tessa’s hair is the color of honey
2. Tristan’s favorite kind of music is classic rock.
3. Before they had to go on the run Tessa’s family had a calico cat named Cosette.
4. RUN TO YOU is two serialized books Book One (Parts 1, 2, and 3) has three weekly releases in February 2014 and Book Two (Parts 4, 5, and 6 has three weekly releases in June 2014
3 winners will receive a package of Harlequin TEEN books which includes:
- PUSHING THE LIMITS by Katie McGarry (print- INDIGO AWAKENING by Jordan Dane(print
- a SOUL SCREAMERS volume by Rache Vincent (print- All three parts of RUN TO YOU Book One (ebooks- Part One: First Sight-
Part Two: Second Glance-
Part Three: Third Charm
RULES AND RESTRICTIONS Contest is void where prohibited. Entrants must be 18 or else have parent or guardian’s permission to enter Winners will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner’s name will be selected Winning entries will be verified for authenticity.
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/share code/ MjM0OGI5ZGJmNWUwNzllYTYzNjAyYzhhZG
Blog Tour Hosted by YA Bound Book Tours
< http:// yaboundbooktours.blogspot.com/ >
It was a pleasure to have the Run To You Blog Tour stop by my blog.
I wish Clara Kensie, much success.